Sunday, March 20, 2011

Time to get back to the grind

For the past week I have been enjoying time with my family.  I took a whole week off and we packed up the truck and headed to St. Augustine for some much needed sun.  I actually have a weak tan at the moment.  Now I am dreading Monday.  I actually had well over 100 messages on my answering machine when I checked them today.  Of course, about 30 of them was from a particularly annoying inmate.

By the way, a tip for all you who may end up going to the Orange Park poker room in Jacksonville.  The old guy with no front teeth that goes all in every fifteen minutes will eventually suck out on the river.  Just make sure you aren't the one who gets caught flopping a flush when he is going to get runner runner for a full boat.  God I hate poker.

No comments:

Post a Comment